Subject: [doc-updates] Page Update

From: "Tamsila Siddique" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:39:29 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

New devices have been added to this page: 
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/index.php

The descriptions of these devices are mirrored on the following sites
with the same URL path: 

- Buffalo Technology WBR-G54 - Syslog Support 
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WBR-G54.php

- Buffalo Technology WBR2-G54 - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WBR2-G54.ph
p

- Buffalo Technology WBR-B11 - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WBR-B11.php

- Buffalo Technology WLA-G54 - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WLA-G54.php

- Buffalo Technology WLA-G54C - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WLA-G54C.ph
p

- Buffalo Technology WLM2-G54 - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WLM2-G54.ph
p

- Buffalo Technology WLM-L11G - Syslog Support
http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/syslog-WLM-L11G.ph
p

www.monitorware.com

Regards,
Tamsila Siddique.
Adiscon.