Subject: [doc-updates] New Online Seminar Added

From: "Tamsila Siddique" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:48:37 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

A new Online Seminar entitled as below has been added:
"Filter Dialog explained for Complex Conditions (screen cam). [High
quality (300KBps)] [Low quality (50KBps)]"

There are two version of this Online Seminar. One is of High quality
(300KBps) and the other one is of Low quality (50KBps).

These Online Seminars are mirrored on the following sites with the same
URL path: 

http://seminars.adiscon.com/VideoSequences/seminar-filter-basics-2004.wm
v
http://seminars.adiscon.com/VideoSequences/seminar-filter-basics-2004-lo
w.wmv

www.eventreporter.com
www.monitorware.com
www.mwagent.com
www.mwconsole.com
www.winsyslog.com

Regards,
Tamsila Siddique.
Adiscon.