Subject: [doc-updates] New FAQ's - MonitorWare Console

From: "Tamsila Siddique" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:58:15 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

A series of new FAQ's entitled as below have been made. These FAQ's are
mirrored on the following sites respectively with the same URL path:  

-1. How can I generate a particular report more than once a day with Job
Manager (MonitorWare Console 2.0)? 

http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/FAQ/Generating-Reports-With-JobMana
ger-mwc-20.php

-2. How can I pass user defined and advanced filters to Reports using
Job Manager Service (MonitorWare Console 2.0)? 

http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/FAQ/Passing-Filters-To-Reports-mwc-
20.php

-3. How to schedule a saved report (MonitorWare Console 2.0)? 

http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/FAQ/Scheduling-Saved-Reports-mwc-20
.php

www.monitorware.com
www.mwconsole.com

Regards,
Tamsila Siddique.
Adiscon.