Subject: [doc-updates] New Articles for MonitorWare Console 2.0

From: "Tamsila Siddique" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:07:09 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

With the release of MonitorWare Console 2.0, we had updated over web
contents. The following Articles entitled below has been mirrored on this
page. 

1. How To setup MonitorWare Console 2.0
2. How To Schedule Reports with MonitorWare Console 2.0
3. How To Generate PIX Reports with MonitorWare Console 2.0 Manually 
4. How To Generate Windows Reports with MonitorWare Console 2.0 Manually 
5. How do I apply filters for database reports? (MonitorWare Console 2.0)

These Articles are mirrored respectively on the following sites with these
URL paths:

1. http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/MWConsole-Steps-20.asp

2.
http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/Scheduling-Reports-with-Consol
e-20.asp

3.
http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/Generating-pix-Reports-with-Co
nsole-Manually-20.asp

4.
http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/Generating-Reports-with-Consol
e-Manually-20.asp

5.
http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/guide-for-applying-filters-mwc
onsole-20.asp

www.monitorware.com
www.mwconsole.com

Note: You can access these articles from this URL as well.
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Step-by-step-guides/

Regards,
Tamsila Siddique.
Adiscon.