Subject: [doc-updates] MWConsole Reports Advance Filters Description Pages Uploaded

From: "Hamid Ali Raja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:21:21 +0500

Dear Subscriber,
 
Web pages explaining Advance filter options in MonitorWare Console
Reports have been uploaded to the web. These pages are discussing
advance filters for both windows and pix reports. 
 
Here are the links with brief titles for these pages:-
 
System Status Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/system-status-report-advfilters.php
 
Log on Log off Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/logon-logoff-report-advfilters.php
 
Last Logon Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/lastlogon-report-advfilters.php
 
Dictionary Attacks Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/dictionary-attacks-report-advfilters
.php
 
Accessed Websites Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/accessed-websites-report-advfilters.
php
 
Blocked Ports Activity Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/blocked-ports-activity-report-advfil
ters.php
 
Traffic by Hour Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/traffic-by-hour-report-advfilters.ph
p
 
Pix Summary By Severity Level Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/product/pix-summary-by-severitylevel-report-
advfilters.php
 
Who is Attacking Me Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/whoisattackingme-report-advfilters.p
hp
 
Traffic by Target IP Report Advance Filters
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/traffic-by-tagetipreport-advfilters.
php
 
These two pages are also updated and you can follow above pages from
these two pages as well,
 
PIX Reports Description Page
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/pix-reports.php
 
Windows Reports Description Page
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Product/reports.php
 
Regards,
Hamid Ali Raja.
Adiscon