Subject: [doc-updates] FAQ, Articles Uploaded

From: "Hamid Ali Raja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:46:22 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

Some new articles and FAQs have been uploaded, here are the details:

1. FAQ entitled "Authentication problem while using MySQL Version 4.X"

You can find this FAQ on the following link: 
http://www.monitoware.com/Common/en/FAQ/mysql-update.php

This FAQ is mirrored on the following sites: www.monitorware.com ,
www.mwconsole.com , www.mwagent.com , www.winsyslog.com ,
www.eventreporter.com

2. You can find an article on compression concept in MonitorWare Console
System Status Report on the following link:
http://www.mwconsole.com/en/Articles/mwconsole-compression-system-status
-report.php

3. Article related to comparison between System Status Report of
MonitorWare Console and Monilog Report has been uploaded on the
following link:
http://www.mwconsole.com/Common/en/Articles/ssr-monilog-compare.php

You can find this article on the following sites: www.monitorware.com ,
www.mwconsole.com , www.monilog.com

Regards,
Hamid Ali Raja
Adiscon