Subject: [doc-updates] MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta Available

From: "Tamsila Siddique" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:26:28 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta has been released. The production build would
be available soon. 

Of course, we highly appreciate your help with the beta program. Everyone is
invited to participate. Information and support on MonitorWare Console is
available at our forum (at the URL's mentioned below) as well as via our
other support systems. 

http://forum.adiscon.com/viewforum.php?f=2
[email-masked]

Also, if you would like to see a feature inside console, just let us know.
Maybe it is easy to implement.

You can download the MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta from the following URL: 

http://www.mwconsole.com/en/download/

To know about the available features in the current beta version please see
this News Release that is mirrored on the following site with this URL path:

http://www.mwconsole.com/Common/en/News/MWCon-2004-02-11.asp

www.mwconsole.com

Regards,
Tamsila Siddique.
Adiscon.