Subject: [doc-updates] New Step By Step Guides, FAQ & Article Uploaded

From: "Hamid Ali Raja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:04:19 +0500

Dear Subscriber,

New Step by step guides, an article and FAQ are uploaded. Here are the
details:

1. A new Step By Step Guide entitled How to setup Windows centralized
Monitoring with EventReporter 7.0, WinSyslog 6.0 & MonitorWare Console
2.1 has been made. You can find it on the following URL: 

http://www.winsyslog.com/Common/en/Articles/monitoring-Win-setup-er7mwc2
1.php

It is also mirrored on the following sites:

www.monitorware.com
www.mwconsole.com
www.eventreporter.com
www.winsyslog.com

2. A new Step By Step Guide entitled How to setup Windows centralized
Monitoring with MonitorWare Agent 3.0 & MonitorWare Console 2.1 has been
made. You can find it on the following URL:

http://www.mwagent.com/Common/en/Articles/monitoring-Win-setup-mc21mwa3.
php

It is also mirrored on the following sites:

www.monitorware.com
www.mwagent.com
www.mwconsole.com

3. A new FAQ entitled how I can use Nextel to receive emails? has been
made. It guides you to receive MonitorWare alerts on your mobile device.

This FAQ is located on the following URL: 

http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/FAQ/nextel-mobile.php

It is also mirrored on the following sites:

www.monitorware.com
www.winsyslog.com
www.eventreporter.com
www.mwagent.com
www.mwconsole.com

4. A new article related to MonitorWare Products optimized utilization &
deployment has been uploaded.
 
This article is located on the following URL: 

http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/articles/monitorware-products.php

It is also mirrored on the following sites:

www.winsyslog.com
www.eventreporter.com
www.mwagent.com
www.mwconsole.com

Regards,
Hamid Ali Raja