[Phplogcon-dev] FW: phpLogCon

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Tue Dec 6 10:15:19 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am forwarding a very good post from Brian to the list.

Now that we have the list, I invite everyone to join the discussion and
iron out how it is best to proceed. I think Brian has done some
exceptionally good work and I would be glad if we can move toward
jointly creating a great app.

Brian: sorry for the silence the past days. Now Michael is back from
vacation and he has a much better understanding of phpLogCon than I
have. I think it'll make sense if you too primarily disucss how to
proceed - I will throw in any advise I can offer, but as I've said I am
not proficient with php. But sometimes I have good ideas on the "overall
picture" ;)

Thanks,
Rainer