[Phplogcon-dev] Great, thank you!!

Michael Meckelein mmeckelein at hq.adiscon.com
Tue Dec 6 16:38:57 CET 2005

Hello Brian,

I am Michael, one of the core developers of phpLogCon.

First of all, your enhancements and ideas for phpLogCon are very
impressive. I have already taken a look into your code improvements and
have installed your phplogcon-1.2.4_bgs branch. After some trouble (I
know you wrote that this version will have bugs) it is running in my
test environment.

Of course I will discuss with you the enhancements and will also provide
phpLogCon's todo list. Please bear a little with me. I will prepare some
questions / comments and forward it to the list soon.

Regards,
Michael