[Phplogcon-dev] Hmm, before we get too far..

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Tue Dec 6 21:29:08 CET 2005

Let me caution on the database schema. We should try NOT to change it,
because other products/projects rely on it. For example, rsyslogd
supports it be default and it would be bad if it couldn't use the
"normal" schema. Also, the (commercial) Windows event reporter use
intentionally the same schema. I guess that some others are also
building on that schema with add-on scripts.

Rainer