[Phplogcon-dev] not allow certain files to be access

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:58:00 CET 2005

Ah, that would be a problem. Easily fixed with a config setting or checking
the os environment.

Nor do i, buy why let someone else find it and exploit it if one does
exist!!!

This is more for the type of files i use in 1.2.4_bgs where all the Auth is
done in index.php and each page is loaded by an include statement.

I'm just so use to having them there that i feel better with them.