[Phplogcon-dev] duplicated code

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Dec 7 17:05:10 CET 2005

another php-noob suggestion...

what if that function would be place in *another* include file that is
included in the not-to-be-directly called pages. Then, that function
could be passed in the proper redirect location.

Let me use a sample, NOT in php (pseudo-php at best ;))

in notToBeCalled.php
  include check.php
  call checker("../index.php")

in check.php
   checker(redirect)
    do checking
    redirect to "redirect" in case of error

I hope this conveys what I intend to say...

Rainer