[Phplogcon-dev] Database abstraction layer for phpLogCon

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:40:38 CET 2005

text_CAPATCHA,  think i spelled it right, look at pear, this could be
(required/optional) for login along with passwords
Rev 2 issue?

Programming 101

More security = harder to use and no one likes it
Less security = easy to use, and not enough to keep bad guys out

we need to be in between, or let user set the amount of security they want.
For me, i would enable it.

Then we could log login attempts. and disable account after x attempts,
except for 1 account that would be admin account!!
Or limit number pre time interval (min/hour/day)