[Phplogcon-dev] phplogcon without user managment

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:28:18 CET 2005

Got ya.

It was a bit confusing with the excessive use of the session varible in the
code. It looked like you were trying to use sessions, but wanted some other
method of storage. Okay, the _SERVER_AUTH can be replaced by _ENABLEUI so
auth will just return true. No user will be authenticated by phpLogCon. Or
Auth is never called, i perfer the other way one central auth method that
does not required multiple pages to be updated.

I'm going to update my auth flow chart i made last night a post it. This
should now show with EnableUI and with EnableUI auth flow.

Filter settings will only be written to the DB when Filter Settings are
updated from Filter Options page.

Quick Filter settings will override the stored filter settings but not
overwrite!

Brian