[Phplogcon-dev] phplogcon without user managment

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:27:07 CET 2005

So what do you think of the 1.2.6_bgs?

You can use as much/little as you want and i can help put what you need into
1.2.1/1.2.2.

Also, i played with the Auth_PrefManager from PEAR, it works okay maybe that
sould be considered for a futur release of phpLogCon along with PEAR:DB
which works nicely.

PEAR::Auth_PrefManager lacks one function Auth_PrefManager::getUserPrefs(
string userId ).  Otherwise it would work great for all the Quick filters
and definable filters, and maybe even supporting multiple DB's/Tables for
log viewing.

I'll probably write the function and email it to them.

-Brian