[phpLogCon] phpLogCon 2.5.15 (beta)
friedl at hq.adiscon.com
Thu Oct 23 18:06:51 CEST 2008
we have released phpLogCon 2.5.14 (beta). The current release consists
of the following changes:
- Corrected the check for magic_quotes_gpc which is important when
configuration values are saved into the UserDB. This also fixes a
problem of duplicating backslahes when using \ or ' in string fields.
- Fixed a minor bug of handling and saving the ViewEntriesPerPage
- Added Option to inject custom html code into the header and footer.
- Added Help Links into the message parser admin panel.
- Cleaned up and enhanced the default and dark theme.
- Improved documentation
You can download it here:
Feedback is appreciated.
Improving phpLogCon is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find phpLogCon useful and wish to contribute back.
You can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software or donate
money or equipment.
Commercial support contracts for phpLogCon are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding phpLogCon development. We are always
looking for interesting development projects. For professional services,
please see http://www.phplogcon.org/doc-professional_services.html .
More information about the phpLogCon