[rsyslog] [patch] output module for PostgreSQL

Jakob Haufe sur5r at sur5r.net
Mon Dec 3 10:37:48 CET 2007

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 23:10:07 +0100
"Michael Biebl" <mbiebl at gmail.com> wrote:

> just a very minor nitpick in Makefile.am:
> pkglibdir is by default defined to be $(libdir)/@PACKAGE@/ [1], so
> there is no need to redefine it. Simply delete the first line.
> plugins/ommysql/Makefile.am should be fixed accordingly.

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately, I have no in-depth
knowledge of autotools, so I'm thankful for any suggestions.

> It also seems that the configure.ac bits are missing.

They are there, though hard to find.

MSGID 20071201223644.036dccd6 at marathon.haufe
contains the patch modifying existing files, namely:
msg.[ch], syslogd.[ch], template.[ch], configure.ac, Makefile.am

MSGID 20071201231011.5a27a361 at marathon.haufe
contains the files for plugins/ompgsql/*

Regards,
Jakob