[rsyslog] Last Message repeated N times

Stephen Carville stephen.carville at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:02:09 CET 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 3:26 AM, Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com> wrote:
> I think I misunderstood your problem... The "last message repeated n
> times" stems back from the reporting sysklogd's - right?

Would ugrading to rsyslogd on the client machines help?  I'm getting
ready for an upgrade cycle where everything except a couple of boxes
running old hardware not suppoert by the 2.6 kernel will be either
Oracle ULN 4.X or Redhat/CentOS 5.X  I didn't see a spec file in the
tar.gz but I can write one myself if there is no good one available.

--
Stephen Carville