[rsyslog] Problems with IncludeConfig

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Fri Dec 14 17:29:38 CET 2007

Michael,

sorry for the sluggish reply. I am right in the middle of the initial
threading code (have a look at CVS ;)) and that blocks most of
everything else ;)

It would be great if you could supply a patch, I'd apply it as soon as I
got something together with the new code. I try to do the threading in
an as atomic code change as possible, but it will proabbyl busy me for a
while ;)

http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Globbing.html#Globbin