[rsyslog] Tackeling the segfault...

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Mon Dec 17 08:26:38 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 08:20 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
> 2007/12/17, Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com>:
> >
> > http://download.rsyslog.com/rsyslog/rsyslog-1.20.2.tar.gz
> >
> > As usual, this is not yet 1.20.2, so whenever it is re-released be sure
> > to update your installation. I would appreciate feedback on it very
> > much.
>
> Hi Rainer,
>
> it would be handy if you would post md5sums or sha1sums of the tarball.
> This would make it easier to identify/distinguish the prereleases and
> the final tarball release.

good suggestion. For this release the md5sum is
45e6f14094c26f2dd3a3ff7a4d025381

> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> P.S: current CVS head doesn't compile with USE_NETZIP.
Will look into that. I have to admit that CVS head may have some issues
the next few days. I thought about holding off commits until everything
is perfect, that would result in one gigantic diff once it is done -
which would make it hard to follow what I am doing. So I am now doing
commits whenever something seems to work reasonably well, but definitely
not prime time yet. The 3.0 branch is not ready now for being used in
practice. But, NETZIP should compile and I'll look into it. Thanks :)