[rsyslog] Problems with IncludeConfig

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Dec 19 09:33:01 CET 2007

Oops... this time I forgot the doc (I always try to have at least a
minimal description there). I just added two lines, maybe you have a
look. I am a bit under pressure because I just released 1.21.1, but now
re-created the tarball with the somewhat enhanced doc. If you are up for
a better doc, just sent me a patch ;) It'll appear in the next release.

Release notification is due in a few minutes...