[rsyslog] rsyslog 1.21.0 released

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Dec 19 10:13:18 CET 2007

I guess it was a cache issue, I always start by creating the download,
then changelog entry, etc... The md5sum is part of the download
description. I thought it is OK to post it there, only. It also somewhat
saved me when I applied the last-minute doc patch and re-released. With
the md5sum in the mail, it would have created some confusion. What do
you say?