[rsyslog] rsyslog with apache and per vhost log

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Mar 12 14:44:31 CET 2008

Ah, OK, I didn't realize this was actual Apache config. So your original
question

> just one question, do you know any way to pass the website name in
> "/usr/bin/logger -p local5.err -t error_www.mysite.com", even using an
> other program...i know only logger...

was how you could use the same apache config command for each log, so
that you don't need to have separate apache config statements for each
virtual server?

Please bear with me if I am getting it wrong, I probably have too much
rsyslog on my mind. I am trying to help but I don't get a grip at what
the real problem is...