[rsyslog] actionqueue in front of tcp forward

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Mar 12 21:40:22 CET 2008

I have received the file and had a chance to look at it. It's quite
confusing. The send fails, but each retry succeeds... It looks like you
use stunnel. I currently doubt that stunnel accepts each send and only
reports the error after it can not connect to the remote side. So in
fact we continously run into the situation that exactly *that* one
message is lost. But I am still puzzled. Could you, for a test, run the
same without stunnel and tell me if the problem persists or goes away?