[rsyslog] rsyslog version numbering

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Mon Mar 31 18:06:34 CEST 2008

Please have a look at:

http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-maturity.html

It's not complete yet, because it requires some work. If it is done
parallel to the releases, it's not much work. I personally would find
this much more useful than a single binary switch for all of the modules
(which never is really right ;)). That, of course, doesn't solve the
version numbering question ;)