[rsyslog] openssl vs rsyslog

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Mon Mar 31 20:14:01 CEST 2008

Oh, excellent feedback. And I thought that openssl is the workhorse of os tls - wrong preception obviously ;)

Can you point me to the problem description? What would i need to exempt?

Is any of the alternates suitable for production use, especially in a highly threaded environment? GNU, from the name, sounds appealing...

Any advise is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
rainer