[rsyslog] rsyslog version numbering

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Mon Mar 31 21:16:16 CEST 2008

Rainer Gerhards wrote:
> Please have a look at:
>
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-maturity.html
>
> It's not complete yet, because it requires some work. If it is done
> parallel to the releases, it's not much work. I personally would find
> this much more useful than a single binary switch for all of the modules
> (which never is really right ;)). That, of course, doesn't solve the
> version numbering question ;)

as a short input if you want to provide a feature matrix:

http://linux-vserver.org/Feature_Matrix

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15