[rsyslog] rsyslog config feature request

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Wed Aug 12 21:49:23 CEST 2009

David,

Both is related to the scripting engine, which i unfortunately had not yet time to work on...

Single/double quotes will hvae different semantics, so i can not use them interchangebly.

The setting of parameters/fields is one primary goal of the engine.

So it boils down we need to wait until it materializes (or at least the parts we need). Doesnt look so this will be before the late fall/winter timeframe.

rainer