[rsyslog] reliability of SSD disks?

Aaron Wiebe epiphani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:19:30 CEST 2009

SSD's are as reliable, if not more reliable, than your regular spinning rust.

But if you want to get even more speed, and just as much reliability,
check out fusionio.com.  They're launching a consumer market PCIe card
at 80GB this year (at $800 a card).  The technology is -very- cool
though, I got a presentation about it this week (and met the woz!).

-Aaron