[rsyslog] reliability of SSD disks?

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Thu Aug 20 08:51:59 CEST 2009

The bottleneck is due to the frequent file open/closes in ultra-reliable
mode, I assume? Or anything else?

Rainer

PS: BTW: thanks everyone for all the good info. It is very interesting to me.
I actually was concerned about the write cycles, but as it looks this seems
to be far less of a concern than I initially thought.