[rsyslog] more 5.1.3 errors (fwd)

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Thu Aug 20 13:04:46 CEST 2009

> > I don't get any grip on this. Would it be possible to provide
> (privately)
> > debug log files for this processing? I have really a hard time
> figuring out
> > what's going on there, and I am not sure if some unprintable
> characters are
> > part of the picture. Only the debug log will show me that...
>
> I will see what I can do. I'm home sick for the rest of the week, so I
> don't know how much I'll be able to test anything.

I am sad to hear this. But I think there is no need to hurry so much. I'd
expect that I get a firm understanding of the situation as soon as I get
debug logs and then it should not be hard to produce a fix (if things don't
turn out to be really cracy ;)). So if you can send them next week, I'd hope
that we get a fix within a day or two. In the mean time, I'll look at the
other information you provided and see if I can reproduce the behavior.