[rsyslog] contribution policy

Otis Gospodnetic otis.gospodnetic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 06:03:24 CET 2013

+1.
Would it make more sense to leave all that sort of info in one place
instead of pulling people from the *official* rsyslog repo on *github* over
to *rsyslog.com*?

Check this: https://github.com/logstash/logstash -- look at CONTRIBUTING.md
in the listing there.
Here it is: https://github.com/logstash/logstash/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md--
seems a little nicer if it's all there - same look and feel, same
site,
easy to go back or elsewhere, no?

And look at the README there:
https://github.com/logstash/logstash/blob/master/README.md

It's all developer/contributor oriented, showing exactly what one needs to
do to build the project.  Right there, in the README, in the official repo.

Otis