[rsyslog] working with list templates

Radu Gheorghe radu0gheorghe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:01:45 CET 2013

No idea how I accidentally hit "reply". So I'm continuing inline...

2013/1/3 Radu Gheorghe <radu0gheorghe at gmail.com>

> Hello Brian,
>
> Just to make sure we're not missing the obvious:
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/rsyslog_conf_templates.html
>
> Besides that, there are a couple of examples here:

http://www.rsyslog.com/how-to-bind-a-template/

That said, I've been poking around with list templates for a little while.
So if you have some specific questions that the examples above don't
answer, I'd be happy to try and help.

Best regards,
Radu