[rsyslog] rsyslog 7.2.5 net.c compilation error on solaris

John Lyman jlyman2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:50:20 CET 2013

Thanks.  I tried compiling v7-stable git head plus the GLOB_NOMAGIC patch
from bugzilla.  I get the following error:

In file included from getifaddrs.c:28:0:
/usr/include/netdb.h:475:0: note: this is the location of the previous
definition
getifaddrs.c:39:28: fatal error: libsocket_priv.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
*** Error code 1

I don't think libsocket_priv.h is available on Solaris 10.