[rsyslog] configure / make flags for directory prefix

Brian Knox bknox at digitalocean.com
Fri May 5 16:18:15 CEST 2017

I'm working on an fpm-cookery recipe ( https://github.com/bernd/fpm-cookery )
for  building rsyslog, and running  into issues getting rsyslog to honor
prefix variables. I'm stuck in that any combination of --prefix vars I use,
rsyslog is trying to place rsyslog.service in /lib/systemd/rsyslog.service.

Is  there a way to get this file to go into another location, or disable
installing the systemd service file altogether?
 --with-systemdsystemeunitir= doesn't seem to be respected.

Cheers,
Brian