[phpLogCon] IP's in log files

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Fri Jun 6 10:51:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

first of all I like the idea to reverse lookup IP Addresses into names.
But doing it automatically like this has the disadvantage, that it may
slow down page generation time, for example if a IP Address lookup
takes a little bit longer.

What I would prefer to do is some kind of Popup on demand lookup.
For example once you move your mouse over an IP Address, a popup windows

opens which starts resolving the IP Address dynamically.

What do you think?

--
Andre