[phpLogCon] install.php remove or not

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Thu May 15 14:48:49 CEST 2008

Yes once we have a user management system implemented, which can be
turned on and off optionally, the user will be able to configure all the
options within phpLogCon user interface.

> > When the package is updated, install.php should not be installed.
> This won't be problem.
>
> > If
> > there is an update needed in future, phpLogCon will handle it with
an
> > update script.
> Could you explain it little more.

There will be some kind of update.php which can only be access by
authorized users (requires the user management system) which will detect
and perform necessary updates. The details have not been worked out yet,
but this is how is going to work.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach