[phpLogCon] phpLogCon 2.5.14 (beta) released

Florian Riedl friedl at hq.adiscon.com
Tue Oct 14 16:34:20 CEST 2008

Hi all,

we have released phpLogCon 2.5.14 (beta).

This release adds some new features for customization. We have added
support for fully customizable fields. This includes a fields admin with
possibility to customize width and alignment of fields, as well as add
new custom ones. Further, we added a new table into user database to
support the custom fields. This requires a database upgrade. And we have
added an admin panel for message parsers. This includes further
information
on the parsers as well as the option to import necessary custom fields
for the message parsers.

Download:

http://www.phplogcon.org/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-41.phtml

Feedback is appreciated.

Florian Riedl
--
Support
=======

Improving phpLogCon is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find phpLogCon useful and wish to contribute back.
You can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software or donate
money or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for phpLogCon are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding phpLogCon development. We are always
looking for interesting development projects. For professional services,
please see http://www.phplogcon.org/doc-professional_services.html .