[phpLogCon] sql failure during install

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Thu Nov 18 14:16:06 CET 2010

Hello,

I posted this to the KB yesterday but figured I'd hit the mailing list
as well.

I'm attempting to install LogAnalyzer 3.0.3 on openSUSE 11.3, mysql
5.1.46, and during the table creation I'm getting the following SQL
failure. If I remove 'AFTER' from the statement the table is created but
I don't know if the table needs to be populated or if something is
required after the 'AFTER' statement. After that I get "Could not find
the configured database" which sends me to the link
kbeventdb-detail-id-6880.html.

Any assistance would be great!

# Successfully executed statements: 22
# Failed statements: 1

Error Message:
Mysql Error 1064 - Description: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'AFTER, `userid` int(11) default NULL,
`groupid` int(11) default NULL, PRI' at line 21

SQL Statement:

CREATE TABLE `sources`
( `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`Name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`Description` text NOT NULL,
`SourceType` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
`MsgParserList` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`MsgNormalize` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
`MsgSkipUnparseable` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
`ViewID` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
`LogLineType` varchar(64) default NULL,
`DiskFile` varchar(255) default NULL,
`DBTableType` varchar(64) default NULL,
`DBType` tinyint(4) default NULL,
`DBServer` varchar(255) default NULL,
`DBName` varchar(64) default NULL,
`DBUser` varchar(64) default NULL,
`DBPassword` varchar(255) default NULL,
`DBTableName` varchar(64) default NULL,
`DBEnableRowCounting` tinyint(1) default NULL,
`DBRecordsPerQuery` int(11) NOT NULL default '100',
`defaultfilter` VARCHAR(1024) NOT NULL AFTER,
`userid` int(11) default NULL,
`groupid` int(11) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`ID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COMMENT='Table
to store datasources in phplogcon' AUTO_INCREMENT=1

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
Cell: 716-807-4589

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.