[phpLogCon] maintenance.sh / php script doesn't work

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Sep 28 10:26:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just saw that  the maintenance script does expect a number as source
property.
Please change the following code in your maintenance.php:

		// Set to SourceID property!
		$content['SOURCEID'] = intval( $_SERVER["argv"][2] );

Into this code:

		// Set to SourceID property!
		$content['SOURCEID'] = $_SERVER["argv"][2];

This should fix your problem for now.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach