[phpLogCon] Is loganalyzer capable of generating offline report?

Kaiwang Chen kaiwang.chen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:34:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

I just evaluated loganalyzer 3.2.1 stable release.
http://loganalyzer.adiscon.com/news/loganalyzer-v3-2-1-v3-stable-released

Fancy stuff, really.

I experienced FortiAnalyzer serveral years ago, which is a commertial
product, closed-source and running is own hardware, dedicated to
Fortinet's products. It is capable of producting statistics reports
and mailing to configured receiver, so that one could just check his
mail to notice what's going on.

Is loganalyzer shipped with such a feature, or is it in development plan?

Thanks,
Kaiwang