[phpLogCon] Is loganalyzer capable of generating offline report?

Kaiwang Chen kaiwang.chen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:52:57 CEST 2011

So there is an admin panel I was not aware of...  I noticed the admin
directory:
# ls admin/
charts.php      fields.php  index.php    reports.php  searches.php
upgrade.php  views.php
dbmappings.php  groups.php  parsers.php  result.php   sources.php   users.php

When I tried to access http://host/admin/, it displayed: The
LogAnalyzer user system is currently disabled or not installed. What's
the directive to enable it? I just followed the INSTALL, and it said
nothing about admin panel.

Thanks,
Kaiwang