[phpLogCon] Is loganalyzer capable of generating offline report?

Kaiwang Chen kaiwang.chen at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:54:02 CEST 2011

A clean installation process revealed the cause of missing php-mysql
in Step 4 - Create Tables:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in
/var/www/html/install.php on line 312

which could be installed with "yum install php53-mysql.x86_64" in
CentOS 5.6. Maybe you would like to add some words to keep careless
guys from running into my case.

I selected "enable UserDB" during the install process to avoid
explicit convert.php invocation afterwards.
Then everything worked well as I followed
How_to_schedule_an_offline_report_with_email_delivery_on_Debian.
Noticed that stock mail client(mailx-8.1.1-44.2.2) did not support
attachments, I used mutt instead, and created pdf reports.

Thanks a lot.

Kaiwang