[phpLogCon] Webserver Fields

Oláh Ambrus Sándor aolah76 at freemail.hu
Tue Nov 19 07:13:30 CET 2013

Hi phplogcon users,

I am trying to configure lighttpd and LogAnalyzer to display the access.log
file of my lighttpd webserver. I have modified the default logging format of

lighttpd to the following:

accesslog.filename = "/var/log/lighttpd/access.log"
accesslog.format = "%{%b %d %H:%M:%S}t %h %U%q %s %b:
%{From}i|%{Via}i|%{Referer}i"

Choosing "Webserver Fields" in LogAnalyzer, the Date and Host columns are
filled correctly, but URL, User Agent, Status and Bytes Send columns are
empty and all these informations are filled int he column Message. I am not
using sql database. LogAnalyzer is configured to view the pure text based
logfiles. Could somebody support me with a sample webserver access.log
fragment
to figure out how to configure lighttpd accesslog.format in a way that
LogAnalyzer displays it correctly?

Thank you in advance,

Ambrus Oláh