[Phplogcon-dev] Database abstraction layer for phpLogCon

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:37:21 CET 2005

The Pear DB sounds good, i have the pear lib installed and have used it
before. I can modify the session handlers to include pear support. It would
be a good idea to have native support for mssql/mysql for those that can't
use pear. I think those two are probably the most widely used DBs. All
other's can be supported by pear.

 That item has been added to the TODO list.