[Phplogcon-dev] Hmm, before we get too far..

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com
Tue Dec 6 21:50:07 CET 2005

Brian,

I agree it would be advisable to have the same setup. I think once we
have made clear what we use, we should document that. Maybe Timm can
jump onto that.

Please note that phpLogCon shall work both on Linux and Windows (even
with IIS). I think we should do the verifcation that everything
continues to work with IIS. Or are you up for some Windoze? ;)

Rainer