[Phplogcon-dev] Flow Chart for Index.php

Brian Shea bgshea at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:52:24 CET 2005

I'm not sure if i can send pdf files to the mailing list. There is a new
page on my site http://www.hackthebox.org/phplogcon/index.php

This shows one way to have phplogcon flow. Open to suggestions.

Once we agree on a flow, we can then work on each specific box flow. We can
add more in/out directions for boxes, but at the top level simple is good.

The boxes are color coded, each color represents other php files that have
code in them. Same color box means the code is in the same file.

This was based on my 1.2.4_bgs that has the common index.php and branches
off to each page from a switch statement.

The session variable page can be replaced with a cookie, and that cookie has
nothing to do with security, since the user has to pass through auth first.

Let me know what you think. If you want to stick with the current setup with
multiple pages i can draw up more flow charts.

Brian