[Phplogcon-dev] phplogcon without user managment

Michael Meckelein mmeckelein at hq.adiscon.com
Thu Dec 8 16:27:04 CET 2005

Brian,

Please note that some users want not use phplogcon's ability of user
management/authentication. In the branch phplogcon-1.2.4_bgs it is not
possible to turn off user management/authentication.

I think it is a vital point that phplogcon is working without the
authentication stuff. Please hold in mind that phplogcon is also running
in a windows environment (IIS). Some people prefer to use windows
integrated authentication.

It is worth to mention, I thought, that it will not be forgotten.

Michael