[Phplogcon-dev] phplogcon without user managment

Michael Meckelein mmeckelein at hq.adiscon.com
Fri Dec 9 10:30:17 CET 2005

Brian,

Probably I was too vague. As in phplogcon_1.2.1, if the user leaved the
"Install User Interface:" unchecked (or set it manually in config.php,
define('_ENABLEUI', 0)) there is NO user management for phplogcon. No
user in Users table. So it can only used as a single user application.

Using authentication (windows, linux, whatever) together with this
configuration is only used to denied access to phplogcon's pages to who
are not authorizes to use it.

I did not mean to use the OS authentication mechanism to verify against
phplogcon's own user management system.

Michael

Or