[phpLogCon] which log repository, mysql database or regular file?

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Thu May 19 10:10:03 CEST 2011

Both have their advantages. However using a Mysql Database as log-store will
improve searching and reporting performance within LogAnalyzer, as the main
filtering is done by the MySQL Server.
Have syslogmessages in simple files is easy to setup and sufficient for
single systems with average syslog load.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach